Solar for Agriculture
Upwards pressure on costs and downward pressure on pricing from supermarkets and consumers is one of the key challenges for Agribusiness. With large areas of available land and high energy costs, implementing commercial solar can be a smart strategy to reduce operating costs and improve cash flow. Vacant land can turn into an ongoing revenue stream or cost reduction mechanism. Commercial solar can improve your business’ bottom line, while enhancing your brand’s reputation with improved sustainability credentials. It’s also possible to implement solar without upfront costs, delivering cash flow positive returns to your business.
Here are some specific reasons why solar is perfect for Agriculture:
- Energy savings from solar can provide significant operating cost reductions to improve your bottom line.
- Most agricultural businesses have loads that are well suited to daytime energy generation from solar.
- Reduce the impact of future energy price rises by controlling a large portion of your energy costs with solar.
- Solar can turn vacant or unused land into a revenue generating asset.
- Solar improves the environmental credentials of your business to make your products more attractive to retailers and consumers.
Our Commitment to You & Your Business
We use exclusively Tier 1 panels. These are the only type for which a bank will finance your installation. They are simply the best money can buy. All our systems are installed by a qualified electrician with experience in Solar installations so rest assured, you’re getting the best, installed by the best.
Advice & Service
With over 35 years of combined experience in the Solar Energy Industry, we are the best qualified to provide personalised professional service to assess your needs and provide the most efficient system for your requirements.
We are committed to keeping our business costs low so we can pass the savings onto you. We will continue to offer the best quality systems at the most competitive prices to Australian businesses and homes.
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you to arrange a meeting.
& Energy Management
Our team of experts can help provide your organisation with an understanding into the benefits of solar.
We have helped hundreds of businesses with our full-service approach to commercial solar. From initial consultation and feasibility study through to finance and installation, we provide a simple and easy solar installation for your business.