Food & Beverage
Solar for Food & Beverage
Improved control over energy usage and costs can be an important strategy for Food & Beverage organisations. Maintaining efficient production while reducing costs can provide a competitive edge in a market saturated with endless choices for consumers. Smart energy management and the use of solar can provide long-term profitability with the cost of solar electricity potentially as low as 4c/kWh. Commercial solar for Food & Beverage organisations is a reliable initiative which enables ongoing reductions in electricity costs, without impacting day-to-day operations. Todae Solar provide solutions which enable savings from day one, with no upfront capital required.
Here are some specific reasons why solar is suited to Food & Beverage organisations:
- Food & Beverage facilities often have a consistent load due to refrigeration. This enables organisations to offset usage across the 7 days of the week.
- Generation from solar often matches weekday production times, which can significantly reduce peak demand charges.
- Most Food & Beverage facilities have ample roof space or ground space to install solar.
- Solar offers significant energy savings as well as protection against future increases in energy costs.
- Helps minimise environmental impacts and achieve sustainability goals or targets.
Our Commitment to You & Your Business
We use exclusively Tier 1 panels. These are the only type for which a bank will finance your installation. They are simply the best money can buy. All our systems are installed by a qualified electrician with experience in Solar installations so rest assured, you’re getting the best, installed by the best.
Advice & Service
With over 35 years of combined experience in the Solar Energy Industry, we are the best qualified to provide personalised professional service to assess your needs and provide the most efficient system for your requirements.
We are committed to keeping our business costs low so we can pass the savings onto you. We will continue to offer the best quality systems at the most competitive prices to Australian businesses and homes.
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you to arrange a meeting.
& Energy Management
Our team of experts can help provide your organisation with an understanding into the benefits of solar.
We have helped hundreds of businesses with our full-service approach to commercial solar. From initial consultation and feasibility study through to finance and installation, we provide a simple and easy solar installation for your business.