Healthcare & Community
Solar for Healthcare & Community
Across Australia, standards and requirements for Healthcare & Community organisations are becoming increasingly stringent. With these growing requirements, offering a high level of care to patients can mean a rise in operating costs. On top of this, healthcare operations require constant running of energy intensive equipment and air conditioning, which leads to energy costs being a significant line item in operating costs. Solar can provide an avenue for greater control over energy for healthcare facilities, from hospitals and clinics through to manufacturers. Solar requires no alteration to the operations of the business but can provide long-term energy savings and environmental benefits. Todae Solar provide commercial solar installations with no upfront costs, providing a potential cash flow benefit from day one.
Here are some reasons why the healthcare industry is one of the fastest adopters of solar:
- With high energy requirements, consumption profiles are often very consistent, particularly in 7-day operations like Hospitals.
- The high portion of energy usage often mirrors the generation profile of solar which facilitates optimum ROI’s.
- Healthcare facilities often have large roof areas that are highly suitable for solar.
- Solar can assist in reducing demand and capacity charges, which can often form a large part of electricity bills.
- Solar can potentially offset a significant portion of electricity bills, providing energy savings and protecting against future price rises.
- Sustainability is often an important initiative within the Healthcare industry and solar provides a visible and long-term commitment to the environment.
Our Commitment to You & Your Business
We use exclusively Tier 1 panels. These are the only type for which a bank will finance your installation. They are simply the best money can buy. All our systems are installed by a qualified electrician with experience in Solar installations so rest assured, you’re getting the best, installed by the best.
Advice & Service
With over 35 years of combined experience in the Solar Energy Industry, we are the best qualified to provide personalised professional service to assess your needs and provide the most efficient system for your requirements.
We are committed to keeping our business costs low so we can pass the savings onto you. We will continue to offer the best quality systems at the most competitive prices to Australian businesses and homes.
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you to arrange a meeting.
& Energy Management
Our team of experts can help provide your organisation with an understanding into the benefits of solar.
We have helped hundreds of businesses with our full-service approach to commercial solar. From initial consultation and feasibility study through to finance and installation, we provide a simple and easy solar installation for your business.