Transport & Logistics
Solar for Transport & Logistics
Controlling and reducing operating costs is often at the forefront of strategy for Transport, Freight & Logistics businesses. In a hypercompetitive landscape, maintaining an economical cost structure is key for business continuity and growth. Recent electricity price rises have seen energy costs increase significantly for Transport, Freight & Logistics organisations, with some businesses seeing increases upwards of 30%. Commercial solar provides a viable long-term solution to reducing energy costs and mitigating against future price rises. Solar allows greater control over energy without any impact on operations with solutions that do not require capital expenditure, improving cash flows almost immediately.
We’ve outlined some more specific reasons why commercial solar is suited to Transport, Freight & Logistics companies below:
- Energy can be a significant budget line-item of which there is little control over – solar can provide significant control over these costs.
- Businesses that have constant energy usage are well suited to solar which can help to reduce peak usage.
- Supply chain organisations often have large facilities with significant roof space to implement solar.
- Commercial solar can protect against future electricity price rises.
- In a carbon intensive industry, commercial solar provides hassle-free carbon abatement which can be used as a core sustainability strategy
Our Commitment to You & Your Business
We use exclusively Tier 1 panels. These are the only type for which a bank will finance your installation. They are simply the best money can buy. All our systems are installed by a qualified electrician with experience in Solar installations so rest assured, you’re getting the best, installed by the best.
Advice & Service
With over 35 years of combined experience in the Solar Energy Industry, we are the best qualified to provide personalised professional service to assess your needs and provide the most efficient system for your requirements.
We are committed to keeping our business costs low so we can pass the savings onto you. We will continue to offer the best quality systems at the most competitive prices to Australian businesses and homes.
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you to arrange a meeting.
& Energy Management
Our team of experts can help provide your organisation with an understanding into the benefits of solar.
We have helped hundreds of businesses with our full-service approach to commercial solar. From initial consultation and feasibility study through to finance and installation, we provide a simple and easy solar installation for your business.